1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

briley easy bolt release for beretta 391 trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bladerunners, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bladerunners

bladerunners TS Member

I just bought one of the easy bolt release today and i have got the trigger group out but how do you do the rest

2. bladerunners

bladerunners TS Member

I just bought one of the easy bolt release today and i have got the trigger group out but how do you do the rest

3. bladerunners

bladerunners TS Member

4. cleboje

cleboje Member

br

Here is how I did mine several months ago.

I removed the trigger group and bolt assembly to see there is a horizontal roll pin and a vertical roll pin that keeps the bolt release button in place.

I used a small hammer and a small thin punch to gently tap out the horizontal roll pin.

I then used the straight portion of a paper clip to push out the vertical roll pin enough to be pulled out with a tweezer.

I then was able to pull out the original bolt release button and replace it with the Briley one.

Reassembly was just a reversal of the disassembly.

One tip...work over an old cookie sheet to keep the roll pins from rolling or falling off the table or bench...the pins are small and can easily be lost in the carpet or garage floor.

The Briley bolt release button is, as my kids say, the Bomb!

Joe

5. Terry Patterson

Terry Patterson TS Member

Joe has it right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

briley bolt release 391urika beretta