1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley companion skeet tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by john ellis, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john ellis

john ellis Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I have two sets of briley ultralite companion tubes,both have skeet chokes---these are 28 gauge and 410 bore,for 12 gauge--28" or longer barrels. they retail at briley for $649-- mine are like new, I will sell one for $ 400 are both for $775. I'll pay shipping in the lower 48.I have used them in invector plus barrels--briley states the 410 and 28 are universal fit. John Ellis

2. Cclark

Cclark TS Member

0   0   0

Hey John I am looking for some .410 tubes and was wondering the condition of yours and what chokes you have for the .410's. I have 30" barrels looked on Briley to see if shorter tubes would work with no luck. You sure that wouldn't be a problem?

3. john ellis

john ellis Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Cclark--the briley salesperson that I talk too said 28" work fine in 30" barrel. I have a friend that shoots 28" in a 32"--but he put a ring of plumbers tape on the end--the chambers on companion tubes have a small plastic button--on the opposite side from the ejectors--once the chamber is fitted--the tubes {410&28}are strong enough to stand on their own. another old guy shoots 30" from a 26" barrel--looks funny-works great-- thanks for your interest--PLEASE--call BRILEY--set your mine at ease-JOHN

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Darn John...I been waiting what seems like forever to find what you have in 20ga. Want a set of used fitted 28" tubes for a Invector + .....the Companions are made in 27.5" so they can be used in different guns

5. john ellis

john ellis Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

DOC--The tubes I have listed are ultralite companion tubes. I have a set of 20 gauge standard companion tubes--made for 28" browning invector + barrels. you are correct that briley makes these at 27.5"--I dont no why,but buying a used set of fitted tubes,that were fitted to another browning invector + IS NOT a good idea.Briley will strongly recommend against it--the companion tubes were designed so you could buy,and not have to shipped your gun to them for several weeks/months. If you are interested in my 20 gauge companion tubes,with two skeet chokes.send me a message. thanks John Ellis

6. jawinchester

jawinchester Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

C-Clark: I regularly use a set of .410 companions originally bought for a 28 inch Citori Inv+ barrel in my 30 inch Beretta Optima barrel with no problems. There is one watchout for this combination: the Inv+ barrels extract farther than the Beretta so one must be sure when closing the Beretta the tube extractor is not sticking up far enough to catch (and bend/break off).

--Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

briley companion

companion barrel skeet

used briley companion tubes for sale