1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Briley/chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by scott starks, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

I need help identifying some Briley choke tubes and would like to sell them. There are 3 tubes in the set.
    1. Briley BER-OPT PLUS ‘F’3 ½ inch in length ¾ inch in diameter
    2. Briley BER/BEN IC 2 ¾ inch in length ¾ inch in diameter
    3. Briley BER/BEN X2 MOD ‘M’ 2 ¾ inch in length ¾ inch in diameter
    Anyone know what they go to and a fair market value?
    Thanks, Scott Starks

scottstarks_2012_230311.jpg
  2. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

0   0   0

All the chokes are for Beretta guns. The Mod and IC are for mobile choke barrels and the F is for the Optima Plus choked barrels. I have bought chokes like these for $35.00 each including shipping.
  3. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks! Based on the dimensions I posted would they be 12Ga? They are pretty big in diameter. Are you interested in another set?

Scott
  4. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

0   0   0

They are probably 12 Ga.. Not interested in the chokes. I'm choke poor.
  5. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

two Briley BER/BEN chokes are sold. I still have the BER-OPT PLUS and the two black chokes in the following picture. One is IMPCYL and the other is FULL. Disregard the chrome choke.
    scottstarks_2012_230313.jpg
  6. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

look like old winchester chokes
  7. Dirtyharry357Mag

Dirtyharry357Mag TS Member

0   0   0

I would take the two win chokes for $20.00 please let me know contact info.. Harry
  8. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

You got it Harry. I sent you a PM with my address and email address. That leaves me with ONE choke left. BRILEY BER-OPT PLUS, any offers?

Scott
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.