1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley choke tubes which ones ?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jeffprigge, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

I just got a browning XT and want to get some Briley invector plus choke tubes for it and looking on Briley's web site there anywhere from $22 to $100 . any suggestions , are the more expensive ones that much better or not . just wanting to imp. mod. and a full only , don't realy want to become a collector of choke tubes .Thanks Jeff

2. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Check prices at Midway or MPC Sports...The Briley X2 extended chokes for about $34 - 39 can't be beat. Avoid the "ported" models - dirty and no advantage. Best Regards, Ed

3. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I like the Briley Spectrum chokes. They are matched closer to the bore. The finish is very smooth.

Forget ported chokes - just a good marketing idea - they do nothing.

Jim Skeel

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I like the Midas grade chokes from Briley!!! They have been out long enough now to be had at a good price. I suggest you call Able Ammo .com get # and talk to them. Very good price and they have no sales tax and only a small handleing fee for shipping. For 3 chokes might be like $3-4 dollars tops for boxing them up at one time. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.