1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley choke tubes for Remington

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wannaz, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wannaz

wannaz Member

0   0   0

Up for sale is a pair of Briley extended choke tubes for a Remington barrel. These are marked REMX2, one is an improved modified, the other is a full. I would like $50 shipped for the pair. I know that these fit a newer classic trap barrel, not sure what else they will work in. Will have these with me at the Grand on the 7th and 8th in case anyone is interested. I can be reached at 563-260-4105.
    [​IMG]

2. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

0   0   0

They should fit all Remington barrels

3. battuedave

battuedave Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They will not fit the pro bore

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

how much use has these chokes seen?

5. wannaz

wannaz Member

0   0   0

I would have to say not a whole lot, the gun itself didn't have 3 thousand rounds total thru it. Most of those rounds were with the factory full choke in it.

6. wannaz

wannaz Member

0   0   0

Chokes are sold pending receipt of funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.