1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley 20ga. Tubesfor sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by M-12, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-12

M-12 TS Member

I have two sets of briley tubes for a 12 Gauge shotgun that reduce it to a 20 Ga. Perfect for the skeet shooter that doesnt want to buy a second gun. hese tubes are made for Berretta Shotguns only. These tubes cost over $450 a set brand new from briley so this is a great deal. I am selling them because I have three of the same sets and I only need one. Shipping is included in the price.

Set 1: Used but in excellent condition. Has both the tube for the upper and the lower barrel. Price $250

Set 2: Same as set 1, but needs to be sent back to Briley for new ejectors to be put on. Price $175

Send me a thread here, or email me at alaskaflys@hotmail.com if interested or have questions.

Myles

2. M-12

M-12 TS Member

Additional information:
    Both Tube sets are the companion tubes as shown on the briley website. The Length of each tube is 25.5 inches long in both sets.

3. Sargentyork

Sargentyork TS Member

I also have a set of Briley subgauge tubes that fit a 28" 682 with the I/C choke tubes installed $250.00 Like new johnbeckyporter@gmail.com

4. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

What is different about these tubes that they wont fit a Browning Citori? I thought the Companion tubes were universal as long as barrel lengths were ok? I need a set of 20ga tubes for a 26" Citori

5. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

What is different about these tubes that they wont fit a Browning Citori? I thought the Companion tubes were universal as long as barrel lengths were ok? I need a set of 20ga tubes for a 26" Citori

6. Oldman1949

Oldman1949 Active Member

Unless something has been changed on them recently :
    Ejectors are different- Beretta uses a "short throw" and Browning uses a "long throw.
    Bore diameters are different- Beretta Mobil Choke guns have a smaller diameter bbl than Browning Invector Plus guns.
    Check with Briley , they can tell you which guns the tubes will interchance with guns . They are not truley universal fit .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.