1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley 20Ga Companion Drop in Tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by loweight, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loweight

loweight Member

0   0   0

Briley 20Ga Companion Drop in Tubes. These tubes are 27 inches long with screw ins skeet ckokes, they are marked Rem 3200 only. I bought these off the Fourem a while back and checked with Briley as to the fit on my Browning. They told me they would fit and they did. The fellow I purchased these from had them shortened to fit his fixed choke 3200 Rem. I no longer have the Browning. They have not been used much as I shot 200 or so rounds and they are in great shape. They come in the plastic case with a knocker and choke wrench,$325.00 plus shipping. PM me and I will sent you my phone # to discuss.
    Thanks Bobby,

2. loweight

loweight Member

0   0   0

3. gocanes

gocanes TS Member

0   0   0

Do you know if these will fit my Browning 625 invector plus.Thanks Jim

4. loweight

loweight Member

0   0   0

You can call Briley and ask. When I called,she said they would fit Brownings. I told her mine was a 80's Citori 28" with fixed skeet chokes and she assured me they would fit. The older Citori's have tight chokes and the tubes fit tight in the bore. I can measure the dia of the tubes tonight and get back.
    Thanks Bobby

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

So these tubes have been cut off? is that what you mean by shortened?

Do they have choke tubes inside of them?

6. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

Do u know if they will fit a Remington 332 with a 28" barrel.

7. loweight

loweight Member

0   0   0

The fellow I got them from ordered them from Briley to fit his 3200 with fixed chokes, this is factory as far as I know.

You would need to call Briley about the fit on 332.

Jim, The outside dia is .726. I think the 625 is standred bore and the 725 is back bored and has a larger bore. Briley will know.
    Thanks, Bobby

8. gocanes

gocanes TS Member

0   0   0

Do they have choke tubes in them

9. loweight

loweight Member

0   0   0

Yes-Skeet

10. loweight

loweight Member

0   0   0