1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brigham City Range?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by racer, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racer

racer TS Member

I'm visiting the Brigham City Utah area this week and next and would like to stop by a nearby trap range. I didn't bring a gun but would like to stop in. I'm staying at Crystal Inn in Brigham City if you could give simple directions... Thanks, Dan

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Using Mapquest.com, it looks as if the Crystal Inn is at 480 Westland Drive, just off US 91 (1100 S). If you turn right (west) at 1100 S you reach I-15 at Exit 362 in just about a mile. Turn north onto I-15. The next exit is 363, W Forest. You can see the trap club on your right as you approach the exit. Take the exit, turn right. My recollection is the road to the trap club is the very first right off the exit, but again you can see the club from the exit. It's impossible to miss.

3. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Its a great club, and if you want to visit others in the area, Ogden is just 5 min. south on I15 as well. If you have time for only one, go to Brigham. Bruce

4. racer

racer TS Member

Thanks for the info. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.