1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brigeshoot Rib

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Release Trigger, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Aussie Dan,

As I said earlier in the week I would post a couple of photo's of my wifes Bridgeshoot Rib on her Perazzi.

It is the 20mm fixed Rib, she loves it and will be shooting it at a 2 day shoot on 26th-27th December.

I am very fortunate my wife is the type of woman that would rather shoot than go shopping or the Hairdressers.

Release Trigger...

releasetrigger_2008_03033.jpg

releasetrigger_2008_03034.jpg

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Seeing your pic intrigued me, so I looked at the pricing. Too bad the one I'd want would be $636 USD, so w/ shipping and duties, probably around $700.

For that kind of money I'd send my barrels to Simmons, Devault, or Moneymaker and have an adjustable rib put on...

3. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Bridge shoot not bridgesport, looks awesome and the only rib I have seen that's checkered or knurled on the top!!!

4. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Dan,

Thanks for picking me up on the name, I have adjusted accordingly.

Skeet man. Here Downunder we do not have the choice you guys do, we have an agent here in Australia that sells for a much better price than you quoted.

All I know is if she who must be obeyed is happy, everyone is happy, she is as happy as a pig in slop as they say.

Regards................Release Trigger.

Christmas morning 5.40am here so Merry Christmas to all.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

RT- Does your agent have a website? I'm not aware of one here in the US, so we might be better off ordering from your agent than factory direct.

6. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

It looks great Gary,

Still not sure about the robocop stock but plenty on here swear by them!!!

7. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

After checking and making sure that the top of the rib was knarled/worked, I ordered a Mini 25mm on line Sunday, 12/18/2011. Took advantage of the 44% off sale they had just before Christmas. Received the rib by DHL yesterday, Friday 12/23/2011 from Italy. This has to be the best constructed rib I have ever seen. Clamps onto the side of the existing rib. Very easy install. The Mini is adjustable, as is the barrel on the K 80, so I need to hit the pattern board Wednesday.

Tomas

[​IMG]

8. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Tomas,

Looks great, the Italians really know their stuff, and produce some fantastic product, I hope it shoots as good as at looks, if nothing else you will be the talk of your club for the next week or two. (nice looking Krieghoff).

Skeet Man.

perazzi_aus@bigpond.com

Fil Petriella is the dealers name, not sure you will save much money as our dollar is higher than the Greenback at the moment.

Release.

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Release,

My goal is to try to shoot the gun with the high rib without raising the comb. Just put the stock to the corner of my mouth each time. Gives a very clear view of the target. There's enough adjustments to raise the poi to be able to shoot this way. That's my goal anyway. I had a Space Gun for 25 years and have never gotten used to the ribs in my face. I always seem to look at them in the wrong moments and can not stop, like a flinch, only with the eyes. Don't have that problem with the Mini ribs though.

The K 80 is a Gold Super Scroll combo set.

Merry Christmas,

Tomas

10. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Heres a couple of pics of my bridgeshoot rib i received today,

I had made a dummy timber rib until it arrived. See the Pic below.

I tried taking a couple of shots of the "Knurled top rib, which is great and totally non reflective.

This is the 22mm adjustable tilt model. Shot it this afternoon pretty well. Only thing is theres a slight twang when i fire, a bit like the twang you here from a Beretta S04 but i will fix that with some sticky back foam tape between the barrel and rib to take up the vibration.

Enjoy, feel free to ask any questions.
    image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bridge shoot ribs

brigeshoot