1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briely Sparta Skeet Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ronbo142, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I am leaving in a few minutes as I shoot my 12 GA at 0900 on field 13.

Todd Bender shot the first offcial 100 Strait yeasterday afternoon at 5:20 PM, there were three hundreds in total with Todd winning the shoot off.

Ronbo

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Coollllllllllllllllllllllll

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Afternoon update, came home to check on the animals.

I did not check the board but was told that over 40 100's were posted in the 12 Gauge this morning. This afternoons 28 Gauge is going well shooting conditions are perfect, blue sky, low humitidy.

Briley is serving Crab Legs for dinner. Will post results tommorow morning.

Ronbo

4. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I have to retract my 40 in the 12 Gauge, once I got back the offical count was 26 Todd Bender won the shoot off.

Ronbo

5. bkms

bkms Member

Has Todd missed any in years? lol. I met his dad last year and ended up with some of Todds old 20 ga reloads. Wish i knew what was in them, i smoked every target i shot at with them. Bob.....

6. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

The first offical skeet shoot at sparta is on the books, I did not hang around as I had chores that needed to get done at the house. Great shoot and great time was had by just about everyone I spoke too. Of course there are the complainers who nitpick at every little detail but all in all a first class shoot! Thanks to Briley Manufacturing, NSSA, and Referees a top notch professional shoot to be proud of.

Ron Ausman

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Results at link.

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Briley is serving Crab Legs for dinner? Nice grub.

Jerbear

9. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Yes it was!

Ronbo

10. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

Ronbo,

Thanks for the update on the Briley Shoot.

Glad to hear the shoot was a success, perhaps skeet can become a factor at Sparta. It is a fun game and needs more exposure in the area.

Congratulations on steping forward to become part of the solution, we have enough whiners and complainers already.

ed.

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ron ... to bad your in the Sparta area of the state. I make it to the Chicago area a few times a year and I would love to shoot a few round of skeet and trap with you. Heck I will even bring the pink threethree skirts for us to wear on the trap range. ;-)

12. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

mrskeet410:

I just checked the link you posted for the Briley shoot. Is that really the winner list or did someone post the entire Sparta phone directory, LOL.

sissy

13. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Talked to a good friend who visited Sparta saturday. He said that it was incredable. Trapshooters shooting practice, sporting clays going full tilt, and a cowboy action shoot all going on during a major skeet championship.

He said that the size of the facility really lended itself to the day. No shooter, of any type, was interferred with by any of the other shooting events. In fact you wouldn't even have known that any other events were going on at the same time.

Hope this keeps up.

14. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

There were two other things that took place at the complex in addition to the skeet shoot.

Thre was a highschool 50 year class reunion in the resturant and the camping event listed below.

June 7-9, NAARVA National Camping (National Africian American Recreation Vehicle Association) There were only 40 or so participants this year but rumor says that there will be 800 next year. The facility is being used for other than shooting events.

15. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.