1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

briely choke tubes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Is a briely InvectorPlus XL spectrum a good choke tube?

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Yes....I use them in my 687, 391, XT, and my 101...love them!

3. Jim Brown (the puller)

Jim Brown (the puller) TS Member

Ibshootin, I would think that you only use them in your Browning?

Briley choke tubes are very good tubes when you use the correct ones for your firearm, Mac.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Jim I found one at a yard sale 5$ seller says sold gun that it fit, he had put it away after sleeve at top fell off.<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    He said a small thin sleeve with choke size fell off the end. Hes a neighbor told me if i wasnt happy just bring it back. Will be shooting it today

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Has anyone seen this happen? I shot today with it, well. 21 24 25. very bright today at first round. tough to see.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Apparently thats what he intended to do, but never got around to it. Sold his trap guns and forgot about a few things that where put away. Stopped buy his place today bought all his shotgun brass brushes. A browning Xtra full ported turkey choke, new never used in package 10bucks. also a package of magnetic Highviz sights , those are going to next raffle at club. Also got a couple of shell pouches those to go for raffle or other $$ raising event at club 25 for the 2 ones really nice the other is the cheaper boballen wallmart one.

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.