1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Bridgeshoot Mini-ribs

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by $$$SHTR, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

0   0   0

Just received another order of Bridgeshoot Mini-ribs. Once you try this rib, you will be amazed. More and more companies are starting to come out with a Mini-rib option.

Heads up, eyes level does make all the difference in the world, ask Harlan.

If you're interested, please e-mail or give me a call.

The 25mm Mini-rib is $462 + $10 shipping and insurance.

The 30mm Mini-rib is $472 + $10 shipping and insurance.

Easy install!! Measure the width of your existing rib at 3 1/8" and 9 9/16" from the front. When the rib arrives, set on your existing rib, tighten 4 set screws, go shoot. Could not be easier!!

Please see my ad in the Trapshooters.com Market Place.

Tomas

[​IMG]

2. BUFFALO SOLDIER

BUFFALO SOLDIER Member

0   0   0

Please Sir tell me where did you get that comb, I need one just like that.

3. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

0   0   0

BUFFALO SOLDIER,

I made the comb out of a piece of 4 X 4 I had laying in the garage. Easy to do. Took maybe 40 minutes. Then stained with whatever stain I had.

The good thing about making your own is that if it doesn't fit quite right, just sand away until it does. Re-stain and ready to go. I think I have maybe $.87 in this comb and that is for the set screws.

Here's a picture o a Lap Steel I just finished. Made it out of a laminated gun stock I was never going to use.

Tomas

[​IMG]

4. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

0   0   0

5. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

What are they made out of? Must be expensive.

6. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

0   0   0

Shoot em all,

When you see the detail and machine work that goes into these ribs, they are not expensive. They are not plastic, and they don't glue/tape on. They are also adjustable for POI. If you ever get a chance to try one, you'll know what I mean.

Tomas

7. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

0   0   0

Tomas,

How much are these Mini ribs adjustable for POI?

Oscar

8. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

0   0   0

Oscar,

The Mini-ribs have 1/4" of vertical adjustment at the front bracket/fastener. I would hate to try and guess and put a number, (like 60/40 to 90/10), as with add-on ribs, a lot depends on the original rib. Also, how much of the rib the person can see when the gun is mounted. Also, the adjusting bracket/fastener can be installed in the back slot and raise the back of the Mini-rib giving even a higher POI.

I have a Mini-rib installed on my Krieghoff K-80 and set it parrallel to the existing rib and used the barrel adjustment to set POI. I have the barrel set on the "70/30" notch and the gun shoots very high. With the combination of the POI adjustments on the barrel and the Mini-rib, I could set the gun to shoot way, way higher than I could ever shoot it. I also put a Mini-rib on a Ljutic Monogun and could set the same POI as the Krieghoff.

The best thing is to use the pattern board. And, that is a study all on it's own.

I hope this answered your question. Please e-mail or call if you have any other questions.

Tomas

[​IMG]

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

0   0   0

Up for another new shipment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.