1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bridgeshoot Add-on Ribs (sold out)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by $$$SHTR, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have 4 Bridgeshoot mini Add-on ribs for sale. 3 of the 25 mm and 1 of the 30 mm. All ribs are adjustable for POI. Easy 4 set screw install. All ribs are new in the box. You have to try these to believe how well they work.

To me, there are two main advantages of going with the Mini Rib. First, and this is with any add-on rib, is the added rib gives a more heads up posture when shooting. As many good shooters, and Devault stockmaker in particular, will attest, with a heads up posture, the eye is always in the center of your vision field. This makes the target much easier to see, and also, to hit. This holds true shooting Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, or any other game.

The second advantage, which only applies to the Mini Rib, is there is nothing in front of the eyes to distract when looking for/at the target. With the conventional ribs, there are always the receiver or bump in the rib to look past. Without knowing it, many shooters will glance back at the receiver/rib bump just as they are ready to fire. This will happen without the shooter even knowing they are doing it. When this does happen, the result is always a lost bird. With the Mini Rib, there is nothing between your eyes and the target. It will seem strange at first, but after a couple of rounds you will wonder how you ever shot a conventional ribbed gun.

The ribs are $462 for the 25mm and $472 for the 30mm, plus shipping. This is about $90 less than if you buy direct. This seems like a lot for an add-on rib, but once you see the workmanship and quality, it's a very fair price.

Tomas

Here's a couple of pictures,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

3. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

2 25 mm sold!!

4. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Only 1 25 mm Mini Rib left. All others have been sold.

Tomas

5. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Only 1 25 mm Mini Rib left!!

Tomas

6. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Only 1 25 mm Mini rib left!!

Tomas

7. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Only one 25 mm Mini Rib left.

8. big rob

big rob TS Member

0   0   0

Do you have any of the standard ribs? If so which ones?

robert norton,
    michigan

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Big Rob,

All I have at this time is one 25mm Mini Rib left.

If you were interested in a standard length rib, I can order you one the next time I place an order. Please look on the Bridgeshoot website www.bridgeshoot.net and let me know which model.

Tomas

10. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tomas are you a dealer for them?

Ajax

11. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

0   0   0

These are a great product.

The major thing that sets them apart from every other product on the market is the fact the top of the rib is knurled/ checkered, like a factory rib.

Only thing I found with mine was it made a slight twang sound when I fired it, but I siliconed it to the barrel and it is perfect.

Best thing I have ever bought related to trapshooting!
    [​IMG]

12. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Ajax,

Yes I am. However, I don't carry their full line in stock. I stock the Mini-Ribs, as I think they are the best thing to hit the market in years. As demand grows, I plan to stock the regular length ribs as well. For now, I'll order any regular rib in my orders to Bridgeshoot.

I have one of the Mini-Ribs installed on a Ljutic Mid-rib Monogun that I use as a demo, ( I have both pull and release triggers). I have to say, eveyone who has tried the Mini-Rib is amazed at how well the head-up position works. People who have never ran a 25 have done so with this rib. And, that is on the demo gun. If they were to take the gun to the pattern board and fine tune it to themselves, it's like magic.

Tomas

13. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Do you have to remove the beads on your permanent rib before putting this on?

Thanks

Dave

14. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dave-320c,

No,the Mini-rib is slotted to fit over the original bead. Please look closely at the third picture I posted of a close-up of the Mini-Rib on my gun. You can see the original bead is still there. You make NO changes to your rib, just clamp the Mini-Rib on and go. You will however need to raise the comb. The second picture shows my K 80 with a temporary comb I made in about 45 minutes. Works perfect until I can get a comb made that matches the original wood.

Here's a picture of the Ljutic with the Mini-rib. I also made the temporary comb in about 45 minutes. Pretty easy to do.

Again, fits almost all ribs. Easy 4 set screws to install/remove.

Tomas

[​IMG]

15. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

I don't suppose you have any demo ones or "rentals"? Would definitely like to try one before spending $500 on a gizmo.

16. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

vpr80,

I have a demo Ljutic that I use here locally. I don't have a demo or rental that I could send out. Where are you located??

Tomas

17. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

I am in NJ. I am honestly really interested in using it on my MX15 O/U, but $500 is just a bit much to just try it out so that's why I wanted to see if there was maybe a used one around.

18. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

vpr80,

Don't think there would be any used Bridgeshoot Mini-ribs out there, as they are brand new on the market.

I think Keen ribs has a mini that you can glue on to your barrel. Also, if memory serves me, a little over $200 and not an easy install/remove.

Hope that helps,

Tomas

19. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

0   0   0

Tomas,

How do you make those temporary combs? They look really functional!

Oscar

20. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oscar,

I made them out of a piece of 4X4 I had laying around the shop. I sized it as close as I could cutting everything square. I left the top square until after I drilled for the posts. I then drilled and tapped for the set screws in the side. I used 3/8 set screws as there is no metal bushing, just the wood. Then using a band saw and a belt sander, I shaped it to what looked good to my eye. Used the same drop of comb as the original comb, measuring from the Mini-rib. Then I took the gun to the pattern board and final fit the comb. There is no finish on the combs, just 4 coats of an oil base stain.

They are fast and easy to make and work perfectly until I can meet with a stock maker to have one match my wood.

Tomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.