1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bridgeshoot add on rib?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cmmonaco78, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

Has anyone had any experience or heard anything about a add on rib product called BridgeShoot (http://www.bridgeshoot.net/index.php)? It looks like it is an add on rib that is clamped to the existing rib on the gun. The site says you must register or call for pricing. From the grammar on the site it seems like it is a foreign company. Thanks in advance.

Christopher Monaco

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Definitely an Italian firm.

JK

3. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

I went through the site. It is an Italian firm. Certain pages are in Italian. Even the models look like they are Italian.

CM

4. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

Joe

I have seen the add-a-rib site. I have 2 concerns. The first is the fact that they use Double sided tape to adhere to the gun. I have seen this fail on other applications in the past. The second is that I don’t see Berettas listed as guns that they make ribs for.

CM

5. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

Joe,
    I have a 682. Still, I have some apprehensions in regards to the way the rib is adhered to the existing rib.

Chris

6. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Chris,
    Call Vickie Keen at Keensights. Your rib will be custom made and a perfect fit. These are the best ribs you can buy and they are far from one size fits all.

http://www.keensights.com/

Jimmy

7. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

Thanks Joe

8. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

If you use the right double sided tape the rib will not shoot off. Stick on with auto body molding tape found at an auto paint supplier.

9. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Joe, I don't care. Thanks for your concern.

Chris, Good luck with whichever rib you choose. They are all neat additions to your gun.
    Jimmy

10. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Keensights has been in business for 12 years or so. They make any kind of rib you desire; adjustable, cross fire eliminator, poi change etc. They are all machined aluminum and powder coated. The picture above shows the one I put on my Blaser. It is machined to EXACTLY match the width and taper of the factory rib. All the rib posts match as well. This one is 3/8" high, but they can be made any height you desire. It is installed with hi-temp black silicone adhesive. It can be removed with no damage to it or your gun, but will not come off unless you want it to. I have installed about 200 of these ribs in the past 12 years with not one single complaint from my customers. Benchrest, you say you've never seen one, well, here it is!!

Ken Rucker....Speedbump Stockworks

11. sagedog

sagedog TS Member

I put the add-a-rib on my tm1 and it is solid. I like it so much I just ordered another one for my over and under. I really enjoy shooting from a Higher postion. I just followed the directions that came with the rib and that rib is on tight. I looks great and I saved $$$ going with the add-a-rib. The owner Joe is great and gets the rib to you right away. If you are looking for an ajustable rib or a cross fire rib keen sights is awesome. I ave talked to Vickie before she also is a very nice lady and if I wanted an ajustable rib I would buy from her. Buy the way I used balsa wood strips to get the highth of the rib I wanted and the finished ribs were dead on.
    Tom

12. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

I had Keensight supply & install a rib for me. Workmanship & turn around=excellent.
    JJJ

13. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bridgeshoot review