1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bribery in the White House

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by likes-to-shoot, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

If anyone other than the current administration had done this charges would be brought up by the attorney general's office.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

How incredibly stupid. Like the employees don't know by now that the layoff notices are coming when it's been a news story for 3 weeks or so? Well, they are union people. If their union didn't tell them maybe they really haven't figured it out.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Surprised ABC even has it on their site. The union minions will bow and say got a few additional weeks because of the Prez.

I've seen this on Fox, but not ABC, CBS, or NBC.

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

What the F does the union have to do with any of this???

Doesn't anyone read the whole article before you pass judgement? Particularly the 9th paragraph?

Obama's administration virtually guaranteed Lockheed Marten to cover legal expenses if they are sued for not giving the 60 day notices. The 60 day notice is in requriment of the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act or WARN.

If you don't like the unions that is your right but at least wait till its their fault for something before you state your comments. lol

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

When I worked for a steel processing company in NE Ohio, as an Human Resources Manager, I was required by Law to give these notices out. If a police officer told you to break the law it would be entrapment. What gives Obama the right to commit the Congress to pay litigation costs for violation of the law? Read your Constitution, nowhere does it gives a president the right to do this. We are living a time that I never thought would come. Now for the good news; the NRA rates Obama an "F". Now according to the Washinton Post on April 11, 2011 "According to Sarah Brady, Obama told her 'I just want you to know that we are working on it (gun control)... We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.'" Let's conduct a poll, who are you going to vote for?
    BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.