1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briar Rabbitt In Zanesville, Buddy Shoots

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Dr.Longshot, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    I was told Friday Night that Briar Rabbit Sporting Clays is having buddy shoots on Thursday nights I will post times when I find out, normally start buddies around 6:00pm.

Directions are take new US Route 22 which is below Zanesville east to the Muskingham River and turn south on the road befor crossing the river and follow signs to club.

Others may have and know Road and Route numbers, but this will get you there.
    I will be there Thursday Nights.

I shoot Friday nights at Charlie Pidcocks Route 13 Gun Club in Chauncey Ohio
    just north of Athens Ohio, Take Route 13 Noth out of town, cross RR Tracks
    turn left on Big Bailey rd go about 1/2 mile and bear right club is right there on your right, start shooting at 6:00-6:30 they are finished lead mining
    and they got about 90 tons of lead from this one trap Club, even though they have 2 traps. Thats more than $135,000 worth of lead.

Gary Bryant
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.