1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brian in Oregon, Thanks

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Thanks Brian, for posting the web site for the home made predator calls. I used the info from the site and made me a call. My buddy has a fox pro and mine actually sounds better and is louder, with only drawback being not remote. There are so many sounds from the site that you can use also. I'm anxious for the rain to stop so I can try it out. LOL I used the two minute timer in between calls that they suggested at several sites. I spent about $55.00 on the call and bought a 16 gig Trios mp3 player on ebay for $30.00. I was thinking of buying a mp3 player anyway and can get plenty of use for it anyway. Thanks again. Jackie B.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Brian has been on here a long time. His posts create a lot of controversy at times but he is a good guy and I enjoy what he has to say. He never changes his values and they are in line with mine. Kudos to Brian also

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Glad you made use of that site. Be sure to post pics of your successful hunt!

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

...or, video of the local news chick performing fellatio on the device would also suffice! (Millions of YouTube viewers can't be wrong).

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    That was indeed a classic. She really pwn3d herself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.