1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Breda Shotguns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Woods, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Anyone have experience with Breda Shotguns, Model " MIRA " in particular.

I have a Canadian Supplier with old stock and he would like me to sell them.

Not familiar with this gun. I received delivery of two this week. I am impressed with appearance.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

I inherited an old one from my Mom's dad. I sent it to Beretta a couple of years ago and had it gone thru. They said it was a well made gun and was in good shape. They replaced the gas cylinder o-rings a spring or two and the firing pin. The gun was over 40 years old and had been hung in an old wall gun rack for years. I have shot some quail and doves with it and it is a very soft shooter. Good looking gun also with some receiver engraving and higher than average wood.

3. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

I had a Breda over/under, two triggers, i.c,full, 28" barrels in 20 ga 3". It was well made, tight, and a wonderful pheasant gun. I carried it with a 7/8 oz load of 6s in the bottom, first barrel, 1 1/4 copper sixes in the top. I think I got as many birds with the top as the bottom (a little quick with the bottom, or maybe even slow). I have no experience with the autos but if they are as well made as the stackers, they are probably pretty good.

4. Duck

Duck Member

Joe,

How about some pic's?.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

any 410's?

6. NJFlyer

NJFlyer Member

Try this.
    Ken

7. NJFlyer

NJFlyer Member

Maybe this will work better

8. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I apologize about photos. Not that technical yet.
    I realize photos are a big help. I was hoping I was the only person unfamiliar with gun.The guns I have are Breda Model "Mira" Semi-Auto Shotgun.(Gas-Operated)They have many similar features to the Beretta. twin action Bars,Choke tubes are interchangable. I think they are the mobil design.??My supplier has had them in inventory for a few years. Likely 5 or more. Time does fly.
    Camo 26" model & Wood 28".

Yes I run a mom & pop operation, Third generation.

I have never thought that supporting the little guy was not a good idea.Last spring when Federal Top guns were $69.99 at Gander Mountain and never changed I could see a firm atitude .likely when the big guy is the only retailer left.There will be no sales. No free advise or support for the inexperienced.
    The course of the retail world will be interesting,to say the least.

Take Care/ Happy New Year

Joe woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

breda 410 shotgun

breda mira shotgun
breda over and under trap gun
breda over under

breda over under shotgun

breda over under shotguns
breda shotgun canada