1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Breast Cancer Shoot..S/E Iowa

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PerazziMX2000, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

Breast Cancer Awareness shoot Sunday August 26th at Yarmouth Gun Club. 100 bird derby. Pulled Pork and Beef Brisket for lunch, for info email above address.
  2. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Bump for the Breast Cancer shoot.

Wish we could be there Bob. Duty calls at the Otter Creek ATA shoot though. Kathy & I will be there in spirit though. Hope you have a great turn-out. John in Iowa

btw - had a great time last Sat nite sitting around the camper in Sparta. Glad all of you stopped by. That is what trapshooting is about & what keeps me coming back.
  3. dgh

dgh Member

Sounds fun, and for a great cause,,,,
  4. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

We will also be raffling off a Shamrock Shell Bag Donated by Leo and Karla Harrison. with everything going to help the cause!
  5. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

wished we could be there Bob, as John D. says we have an ATA shoot that day and already short on kids.
  6. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Bob how many shooters do you expect and approx. time you will start? I would imagine you will need food?
  7. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

8. OndreaColletteWeikum

OndreaColletteWeikum TS Member

Wish I could attend!! Sounds like t is going to be a good shoot!
  9. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Bump for the cause!
  10. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

It should be a great shoot if the weather holds out. Meat is on the smoker..Pork Butt for pulled Pork and Beef Brisket. Pink Targets loaded in the houses. We will shoot rain or shine. Very nice Shamrock shell bag to raffle donated by Karla and Leo Harrison. This is a special cause close to my heart as I have had several friends and 1 relative touched by this disease..maybe we can help someone find a cure!!!!
  11. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

Today's the day! Hope to see all at Yarmouth. Practice at 9am...Program at 10:30.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.