1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking News Story ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

There have been numerous reports of a second day of large amounts of gunfire in the area of Stephenson Virginia which is just north of the city of Winchester.

The gunfire was first reported in the mid morning hours yesterday and ended sometime last evening but this morning just a few hours ago they began again and have yet to stop. It has been overheard that a local resident has said that it is amazing the amount of shots they have heard and yet not heard one single siren or seen one single ambulance other than the one to Mrs O'Shoeleskis farm last night when she fell while getting a fresh bottle from her barn.

It has yet to be determined what the cause and reason is for this gunfire but thankfully when all of the local clinics and hospitals were contacted yesterday and again just moments ago there have been no known reported injuries from this yet to be determined large amount of gunfire.

Stay tuned for more breaking news information and as always if there is anyone with any home video, home snapshots or information, whether it to be true or false information about this breaking story please let the world know.

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Has damage to any targets been reported?

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Fire-crackers???

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

The wanton slaughter of the beautiful "orange topped clay pigeon" continues as this is being typed. Thousands were taken yesterday, their crushed and broken bodies falling from the skies and laying among the remains of those before them. I must confess that I took part in the carnage including the ritual "shoot off" of the last birds leaving their houses in the early evening. I can't help myself I must go back and kill more.

--- Chip King ---

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Mr King ... can you maybe possibly save a few for me for Friday and possibly Saturday?

6. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

AAHHH!!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.