1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking news, Az capitol

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

BREAKING NEWS FROM REDSTATE:

Caleb Howe just spoke with Chief Andrew Staubitz of the Capitol Police in Phoenix, Arizona. This morning, police and the fire department responded to a call from the first floor of the executive tower of the Arizona Capitol. An employee opened an envelope addressed to Governor Jan Brewer which contained a "powdery white substance." The immediate area and lobby were closed for about thirty minutes, during which time the substance was packaged as evidence of a crime and sent to the State lab for analysis.

Chief Staubitz believes during that thirty minutes the employee who opened the package was likely checked out by paramedics who responded to the call, but he does not believe she required any further medical attention.

The results of the lab analysis are expected in less than 24 hours, and the Capitol Police will be issuing a statement at that time. The police will be working with the FBI in investigating the incident.

How long after the Capitol steps alleged spit incident was it before talking heads were running with the Democrat and Shepard Smith talking point that tea partiers were becoming violent? How many times in the last year, from the town halls through today, has MSNBC had panels and pundits discussing the "violent rhetoric" and increasing danger from the right? Can you imagine if Governor Brewer had declared a Arizona a sanctuary state and then received white powder in the mail? The uproar? The outrage? The utter ALARM!??!

More here.

Sincerely yours,

Erick Erickson
    Editor, RedState.com

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Blaming the Tea Party? Excuuuuuuuse me, but right now there is a lot of angst about the Illegal Alien law.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

We all know that the "Hate" comes mostly from the left!

It amazes me that the only Ilegal's are Mexican's in the minds of the liberals mind set!

National orgin dosen't come into play with this Federal law turned into a State law by Arizona!

If your in this country Ilegally, you are a crimial PERIOD! dosen't matter if your Mexican, Asian, Europion, etc.

FYI: I had to take a payroll class back in 2000, its illegal to question a persons ID even if you know its FAKE! You can be sued by that person and THEY will win! Only and Only the Feds can question their papers, If you can find an agent who will enforce the issue.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

This Country and it`s Laws are going down hill day by day.

5. RJ

RJ TS Member

My Questiom to all is: How many of us know what has been written and is being said in this written law. I for one do not know yet, but hopefuly soon will. I'll let yas all know as soon as I can get ahold of it. Rich, innamaonly.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its no longer important to READ the bill's, just pass them! so it looks like they are doing something to earn their pay!

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The SB 1070 mirrors the Federal law almost word for word, its intent is to make it so local law enforcement can do what the Feds are supposed to do and have not ... The biggest problem for the Feds is we have a Sheriff in Maricopa, County, Arizona who will be more than happy to do their job for them and they know it ... Personally, I think Sheriff Joe is missing a bet by not going to the rallys at the Capitol Building and checking a few ID's while he is there, that would really rattle some cages ... They come here and wave their Mexican Flags, collect welfare, free medical, housing etc and get mad because now the laws can be enforced, What am I missing here ..?

The people of Arizona are watching and the Politicians who do not back the enforcement of the bill signed into law by our Governor Jan Brewer will probably shorten their Politican future considerably ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Let's start at the White House first...

Curt

[​IMG]

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"> onamapapers.jpg </a>

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"> liberal.jpg </a>

Jerbear

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Now we got Ol' Al Sharpton here on behalf of the Illegals, really make you wonder if there is anything these people don't rally, or protest about ... Sheriff Joe sent Al Sharpton a message to mind his own business, no responce from Sharpton yet except something about Latino Brothers ... Here I always figured Sharpton was a black guy who liked to cause trouble ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Behind all the politictions is big money. The big money comes from big business. And their lies the answer. Big business has had the laws changed, overlooked and ingnored because of cheap labor. When the orginal laws are enforeced you would see illeagles scattering form factories like ants sprayed with poison. It won't be long before the unions will not be getting their way cause all factories in the One world order won't need to worry about wage unrest with all the subidisary s around the world. They just will ramp up production in another part of the world and tell the dumass unions to go to hell. 2years at the most. The New World Order is not about enacting the same laws of different governments, its about controlling economic wages around the world. Only the weathiest will have controll. Ever heard of the IMF, International Monentary Fund.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.