1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BREAKING NEWS about Pat Ireland

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ATT, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATT

ATT Member

After giving his wife a gift for Valentines Day, doctors reported Pat Ireland will walk again but will always have a limp in both legs.

Allen

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

That was breaking news in more ways than one.

Don

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Allen- This is a wonderful site. A few days ago I did ask about giving my wife either a bag of shot or a sleeve of primers as a Valentines Day gift. I was strongly advised to pick something else and I did. I got her some roses and a box of candy in a heart shaped box. I do appreciate the advice given by others (recurvy, a nice shooting lady actually did want shot from pheasantmaster). My wife appreciated my (others?) thoughtfulness and I have been rewarded. My special reward is that I get to pick anything I want to bring in for dinner. Pizza for me tonight. Life is good.

Pat Ireland

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

But Pat, you chose to follow the advice. Have an extra slice, my friend.

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Ah you guys don't know how to pick em. I got my Valentine shot and she was very happy for the gift..

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

Pat did you run an analysis on the pizza?

7. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Pheasantmaster, you just happen to have a very exceptional valentine! The rest of us have ladies who fortunately just put up with us.

Steve

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I too had pizza brought in for a romatic Valentine's dinner plus a few shots of Macallum's 18 year old scotch. I don't remember much, but she said she had a good time. And today Her car get's professionally detailed inside and out... what a guy! Fred

9. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey I got the best of all worlds. I got the flowers, candy, and dinner last night. Today we're going shooting AND a tomorrow we'll make a trip to Shyda's for lead and primers. (got the wads thanks to Kevin at downrange thanks Kevin!)and then on Tuesday he's taking me to the cherry pie shoot in Quarryville. As if that is not enough, on top of all of that, he will reload the shells for me too. Ladies, be jealous. My Valentine Duck is the best!!

Luvn

10. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

After my wife gave me a Valentine's Day card (I think it was Hallmark), I found myself with nothing to give her. I was able to think quickly, get on the computer and print her one up from a $5.00 greeting card program. It worked and not only saved me from driving to the card store, she thought it was creative. Moral of the story, be able to worm your way out and still look thoughtful. Darrell

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Many of us have mighty fine wives who support us in our quest for perfection in this crazy game called Trap. They all deserve a special salute.

Don

12. laura!

laura! Member

My valentine gave me 4 boxes of nitros & a knife! ;-)

13. phirel

phirel TS Member

Don- That was a very nice thing for you to say.

Pat Ireland

14. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Chances are Pat was only allowed two slices of Pizza last night. Word has it he never encourages doing anything in threes.

Two-hole vs three hole again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.