1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bread and Circus

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I see where baseball player Miguel Tejada has been charged with lying to congress about possible steroid use. Barry Bonds goes on trial next week. Obama is asked about Aroid in a press conference. Now I hear some local yoko is going after Michael Phelps because he is seen in a picture with a bong.

Now don't we all feel safer, and better about ourselves, knowing congress and the federal government is keeping an eye on sports. I think that is in article 2 of the constitution, isn't it?

Meanwhile half of Obama's cabinet doesn't pay all their taxes, Teddy K is closing in on his 50th year in the senate, Barney Frank had a roomate running a brothel out of his basement, and there is no earmarks or pork in the stimulus package.

Congress should be charged with lying to the American public.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Congress should be emptied and filled with tax payers that can prove it?

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hell, Al Francken didn't even get there yet and he owes 50 Large in taxes.

And you don't want to know about the checking accounts and credit cards they have , they routinely don't pay either one. Banks got theirs, didn't they?

I hope I am here for the revolt.

HM

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

That was a softball question that was designed to take the heat off of a press conference that was making BO sweat over questions about the bailout. A diversion.

Did you catch the deliberate introduction to the Huffington Press by BO? As if they are a legitimate news organization. What a joke!

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Good thing that steroids don't help you shoot better trap or we would be testifying in front of Congress. As long as it is rewarded; i.e., steroid use, it will continue. Darrell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.