1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

brdslayr STRIKES AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I just closed a deal for a new receiver from Slayr. Got a HECKUVA DEAL! I thought I would pay this price for a USED receiver!!!!!!!

This is now my go-to guy for Blaser Bling. Thanks, John!

2. Glass balls

Glass balls Member

Be carefull of what you say to bydslayr, we have to shoot with him (although he is a ninja with a shotgun), he still sells to the locals and we like the good deals too.

3. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Chris, where were you today? Trap league started and you weren't there. As far as the Blasers are concerned, I try hard to do what I can. John Wilgus

4. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Nice pic John.

Bill

5. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

I also would like to thank John and Super Dave on a great deal on a Blaser F3 Super Trap O/U. Received the gun a few days ago, and it is fantastic, really nice wood on it. Thanks guys!

Joe Smoke

6. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

John is a great guy. I have had several dealings with him and everyone of them have been fantastic. Someday I need to head over that way and shoot with you guys. There are several over there that I would like to meet in person.

Jim Bradbury

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.