1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brazil to drill in the Gulf of Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Must be the reason for the Rio trip????? We will never see cheap oil again if we have to keep buying from other countries....

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Why shouldn't they? If something happens it will leave their beaches pristine and we will clean up the mess that pollutes our beaches.

And to top it off Obama will thank them for it.

3. Hank55

Hank55 Member

Fox News is reporting that Bami committed three billion dollars (US taxpayers dollars) to drill in Brazil. Who will benefit the most from this venture, what Obama supporters have their fingers in this one? This man is a typical political sterotype from the state of Illinois, crooked political ventures that are solely self-centered.

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I'll bet that when soros passes on, oboma will become powerless and probably be driven out of this country. I never saw a man with such a mysterious past that has so many lawyers and politicians stepping forward to protect him. That is purchased influence. I wonder who is writing all the checks?

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

George Soros is writting the checks. I tried to tell the people 3yrs ago who is pulling the strings with this crackpot. Everytime someone ask to see his birth certificate it gets pushed off as not ralavant. Bull it is ralvant. It the principle of the matter. This administration is getting to be such a laughing stock around the world and the americans hide their heads under the pillow instead of doing something about it. The ones who are getting glory for this is the Whoopie Goldbergs of the country. Wild Bill

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

You mean this?

stokinpls_2008_030345.jpg

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Our government loaned Petrobras (Brazilian oil co.) 2 billion dollars for oil exploration in the gulf of Mexico. The communist soros is a major investor in Petrobras in which he stands to make huge profits and eventually will go to further communists organizations mainly in the US like moveon.org

8. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The first 2 billion I told you was one year ago.But before that Soros bought 22 million shares of common petrobas, as the world saw that money poured in buying stock. Then soros sold off at huge high, when it,petrobas settled down he bought I dont know how many but he bought preferred stock and, and guess what,barry gave another 2 billion a bit ago as well as a NY bank gave 2 billion. Im sure by now you all realize that the govt controls most of the large banks by regulations and other corporations as you've seen in the news have not paid taxes for years and years, instead they give money to the dumbocrats for reelection. Wake up america, do you really beieve the dept of education spends their money on education, what party do you think they give their money to; the dept of energy 100 billion dollars a year to wean the usa off foreign oil, 40 years later, who gets their money, and so on, fight like the rest of the world for your freedom or ROT.Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.