1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brass Snap Caps

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jollytrapshooter, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

I thought I should start a new thread for my snap caps (pictured below). If anyone who has received my snap caps would like to post what they think of them, please do. Otherwise, this is just letting everybody know about my snap caps. If you would like a pair they are $15.00 a pair or $8.00 a single plus $1.50 shipping. If you would like to buy by Paypal, credit card or "eCheck", you can go to the products section at the website above. Otherwise, I can take money order, and for that you can contact me directly by PM or the email above.

[​IMG]

Thanks! Josh

2. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

I bought 3 pair and couldn't be happier. Well made!!!! Fast fair shipping/
    ED

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. jcallan

jcallan TS Member

JollyTrapShooter, these fuzz bunnies look cute. Can you compare their design to that of traditional snap cap shells? In what way are they different? Forgive my ignorance if their uniqueness is all but obvious to the more experienced shooters.

5. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Well, I've seen many different designs for snap caps. One is the solid blaze orange plastic ones that protect the firing pin with the plastic base. Then there is the clear plastic ones that have a plastic piece with a spring behind it to protect the firing pins. Then I've seen ones like what motordoc used to sell that had a brass base with a mop like mine, only his had a metal piece with a spring behind it to protect the firing pin. Mine like I said, have the brass base, and a piece of nylon to protect the firing pin. Thanks, Josh.

6. Toddy

Toddy Member

I bought 6 pair and gave out as Christmas gifts and everyone was pleased.

Reg. Todd

7. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

I received an email from someone regarding 16 gauge snap caps. I replied to the email, but haven't heard from you since. It might be because your email has blocked my message. Anyway, if you're still interested, I'd be glad to help you out. Josh

8. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

just placed my order. ty
    Scott Hubble

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

10. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

What happens if you use your snap caps in an Ithaca Model 37?

Do they catch on the lifter arms when ejecting?

Lou

11. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Lou, to tell you the truth, I've never tried one in a bottom ejecting pump. They are longer than a standard 2 3/4" shell, so they might catch. Maybe someone else has a 37 and a snap cap they can test this theory on? Thanks, Josh.

12. Bushmaster1313

I will most likely order one for my Baker SBT, but I would also order for my two Model 37's if I thought they would not get stuck

13. Bushmaster1313

I would like to know if they will get caught up in the action of an Ithaca 37 before I try it!

14. letts

letts TS Member

Great snap caps, I bought four

Letts

15. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Josh, Just ordered both sets of snap caps from your website. Do you make any for 28ga? If you do, I would like a set.
    Thanks,
    Bob

16. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

I bought two(2). GREAT PRODUCT & GREAT SERVICE.
    Joe Jordan

17. perazzi2005

perazzi2005 Member

Received my pair of snap caps Friday. Thanks Josh.. Less than one week from ordering.. You can't beat that with a stick!! Thanks again-----Dave Oberst

18. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Glad everybody likes them. Sales on these things are actually starting to pick up since shooting season is just around the corner. I've always said, if anybody finds anything wrong with any of our products, feel free to contact me and we'll get it fixed. Otherwise, thanks for all of the good compliments, Josh.

19. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I got mine in the mail today. First Class product. First Class service. gyrine

20. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Josh,
    Recieved all the Snap Caps today. Quality product! Real nice job. The 28ga are perfect as are all the others. Great communication and service. Thumbs up for Josh. Get some!

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.