1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brass Shear Pins Gone!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by k1200ltc509, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Can anybody use these brass shear pins? They are 7/8th"X1/4". I put a quarter in the pic for size comparison. Over the years we owned a 10HP Merc, and 6HP, and 9.9 Evinrude when I was a kid and I assume they are from one of these models. Send me a PM and let me know. There are 10 total. Thanks, Rick Gibbs
    k1200ltc509_2008_0303136.jpg

2. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

PM sent. Thanks ----

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If still available I have a 10 HP 1960 Johnson in excellent condition and could use the shear pins. Let me know the price if still available. Jackie B.

4. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Shooting Jack, I've got the identical O/B. It's a great little kicker!

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Senor Rick and Shooting Jack, I sent you both a PM. Pins are spoken for thanks, Rick Gibbs

6. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Senorric, I purchased a boat and trailer and they owner said he would give me the motor if I bought the trailer but the motor was froze up from non use. I had no problem freeing the motor and rebuilt the carb and fuel pump and runs like new. It looked really good anyway and cranks so easy. Love using it in the Okefenokee Swamp. Jackie B.

Thanks so very much Rick.

7. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Received the shear pins. The envelope had been torn in half and then placed in a new case and all pins were still in it. Thanks again Rick. Jackie B.

8. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Unfortunately, I received the envelope with no pins inside, The envelope had a small tear on the bottom, so I assume the pins became the property of our postal service. Guess the USPS might have thought the pins were dangerous. It's a shame considering Rick Gibbs spent over 85 cents on trying to get them to me ------

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Rick,

How much for the quarter ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

brass shear pins