1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BRAND NEW! Product made from SHOT BAGS! F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yvonne, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I finally made my new product! It's a 1 box carrier, with loops to string on your belt. It's made from your choice of shot bag. The carrier has an elastic side for 2 extra shells. Price is $12, shipped to you.

2. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here are some examples.....I can make them in 20 ga and 12 ga. I'll still be making my other products.....Look below for examples!

3. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Curtains and reloader covers

4. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Curtains are approx $60 and reloader covers are $45

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4 box carriers $15, including shipping

6. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Approx 19x19" hull bag with Draw string and cord stop $25. All my prices include shipping!

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yvonne, Best of Luck on your new shell box holders!!! I'm sure they they will be a big seller. I still get all kinds of OOHS and AHSS on the 4 box holder and the hull bag you made for me. First rate products, that I love to use. Good Luck and don't forget to Break-em all. Jeff

8. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The Remington STS bags are almost GONE :((((( I'm still looking for lots of them!!!! Maybe we can work a barter/trade????

9. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

Yvonne,That shell box holder looks great. Did you autograph it for me. Did you mark it Number 1 it could be a real collectors item. You can go ahead and put the pictures up on the other bags if you would like. Not sure what the guy above was thinking about the bra and panties they would be very uncomfortable and you would likely want to get them off!!!!!!!!!!!! aaahhhhh now I understand what he was thinking. Anyway thank you very much for being a special person and bring such great products to us. a friend Mark Peterson

10. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

UP for the many that asked if I can make my products in any bag. As long as the bag has printable material, I should be able to. Email me with your bag brand and I'll get back to you if it can be done. And YES....If you have a bag I don't have, I'll make it into a product! ~~ ;)

11. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I always thought that a shot bag quilt would be neat.
    How much do you think that would cost to make?
    I would guess it would have to be 72" x 48" or so.
    I have a lot of old shot bags that I have saved over the years and have always wanted one made.
    Also do you make shot bag vests?
    I remember seeing them around at shoots in the 70's.

Joe Wasson

12. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I can certainly make a shot bag quilt. Email me and I'll give you a price, depending on what you have for shot bags. Price will vary on what you want me to line the quilt with, what you want for a border and what you want the reverse color/fabric to be. REMEMBER one thing ~~~ Shot bags have had lead in them. We can have limited exposure to lead. (I'm exposed to lead all year long and have my blood tested for lead every year with my annual exam.) I doubt I'd want to sleep in your bed with a quilt made from shot bags!! ;) A "quilt" could be used as a truck bed pad or cover or as a cover for a decorative chair, couch, etc.

13. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

Good morning Yvonne, I just recieved the bags that you made. They look awesome. Thank you so much for the high quality workmanship. I really like the contrast of colors and bag combinations you did a great job. Thank you again, a friend Mark

14. wineguy

wineguy TS Member

0   0   0

Can you provide an address so I can send an order and a check?
    Thanks, BB

15. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hopefully, you all checked your PM's!

Guess what??? Rickyd won one of my bags at the Montana State Singles!!!! YAY!~

16. hardrite

hardrite Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Yvonne,

Just received my super sized hull bags, sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

thanks,
    george

17. streclaim

streclaim TS Member

0   0   0

Please e-mail me i want to place a order i have 50 winchester shot bags. thanks

18. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

0   0   0

Do you ever make shop aprons, like machinest aprons?

19. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I can do that! Do you have a pattern you want me to work from or do you want me to make one up? If you have an old, worn out one that you can send me....the one you just love.... I'll make a pattern and make you one with shot bags!

20. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

[​IMG]

A black Diamond and West Coast Premium 4 box carrier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.