1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brand new Flyer jacket for sale Extra Large

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have a Spruce( Dark Green) Flyer jacket for sale. it is an EXTRA-Large with the liner. It's to small for me. I just bought it and tried it on and it won't fit. Anyway, I would reccomend if you are a large this would be the jacket you want. I would not buy this based on you being an extra large as I am not THAT fat. Maybe it will fit without the liner but I was loking for a warm and waterprof coat. This is a regular right hand trap style jacket not the International style. 120.00 delivered to your door.sx1jeff@yaho.com

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jeff.... I have an XL Flyer jacket I bought from Larry's a few years ago. I sport a 36" waist and a 46" chest. The XL fits me just right. Snug, without being too tight. It also has the liner in it. Great jacket and totally waterproof. I also bought the matching rain pants.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

If I was just standing in the rain it would be fine but it binds when I try and mount the gun. I tried it on wearing no shirt and a 14 1/2 inch stocked gun and this thing is to small. Granted when it is cold I use a shorter stock but I also use a shirt and Polar fleece top. I figiured the lack of clothes would make up for the regular sized stock. I have a 44 inch chest and 38 inch waist. Maybe the person making them before made them bigger?? I don't know. If I can't get a buyer in a day or two I will return it. Jeff

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jeff.... Just send it back to Larry's and exchange it. They are great folks to deal with.....Dan

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

That is the problem Dan. They don't have any bigger then this one. I bought the last Extra-Large that they had. They will not be buying anymore. Jeff

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

That's a bummer, Jeff. You might try Back Fence, or CJ Enterprises for a good jacket. I just bought a nice Pavillion jacket from Clays and Wings at claysandwings.com at a very reasonable price. Very well made jacket, has a lining, and Sandy, at Clays and Wings, was a pleasure to deal with. I also just bought a new vest from Janet, at CJ Enterprises, and she has a nice jacket you might want to look at......Dan

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Thanks for the heads up Dan. I have heard about the Back fence Jacket but I have not seen them before. I heard that John Storm also makes a good shooting coat that is waterproof.I am going to go check out he Pavillion that you mentioned right now. Jeff

8. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jeff......Email me at trap2dan@yahoo.com....Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.