1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale BRAND NEW 390/391/ 3901beretta release trigger F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Jul 8, 2013.

1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

IMG_1057.JPG BRAND NEW trigger housing AND INTERNALS direct from Beretta converted to release WITH MY HOOKS. More pictures if you want them.

Unsure about the quality of my conversion. Ask your fellow trapshooters.com about my release conversions. You will find I stand behind the stuff I do and sell

RELEASE 250.00 including the postage to you. Motordoc
    PULL 230.00 including postage
    THIS HAS THE DESIRABLE OLD STYLE BENT CARRIER WHICH THEY NO LONGER MAKE

OR send me your trigger I can convert your trigger for 135 including return postage--HEAVY DUTY SPRING 15 DOLLARS ADDITIONAL

available for 12 or 20 gauge triggers

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  2. skeetlee

skeetlee Member

0   0   0

will these trigger groups interchange with the excel 400 sporting? Can you do a release on the excel triggers? Lee

3. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

i was working on the 400's and it is not interchangable. The triggers are complete different. The 400 trigger is poor quality and i will not convert them to release. There is a bunch of slop between the hammer and the pivot pin that holds it in place which allows movement of the hammer and the tolerance is poor.

4. Duke2005

Duke2005 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Does the $135 conversion include a bent carrier??
    Al

5. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Not sure where you found the 135 dollar price. I can install the release in your trigger for 135 complete. My new trigger assembly is 230 for the pull and 250 for the release including postage and the release comes with the HD hammer spring. My new triggers all have the bent carrier assembly

6. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Search tags for this page

beretta 391 release trigger