1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brand name rototiller for trade -Kept too Valuable

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by hoot619, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoot619

hoot619 Member

0   0   0

I have a rototiller for trade for a O/u trap gun. Brand name
    is a little misleading. I call it a lot of names none
    that I dare put in print here. It does a lot things sore back and arms
    can cause headaches. Does not improve your disposition. Tends to
    make you want to kick dog but he will bite back. Tried to take it out
    on wife damn she bites back worse.

It does loosen soil up I think, I'm too damn tired to go check but will
    when I get my courage up. Since I can't drink the booze any more it takes a
    a lot of coffee to get me up to it. At least I can always P--- on it.

So if your trap gun ain't shooting right this might be a fair trade for you.
    Your gun and a box of shells should do it. Thanks Smile and have a good day Ken Uhlbeck

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

The problem with a tiller is what happens later, weeding, chasing kids out of the garden, fighting slugs and bugs.......and then trying to give away a boatload of tomatoes.

HM

3. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

I might be interested in a trade but I have to make sure the rototiller is "in working condition"

I bought your grandson a minibike and he can only tear up your yard with it.

So when you pick his lil "smart as self" bring that roto tiller cause my wife wants a garden, and I hate workin, so sounds like an even trade.

Just ask his Gramma.

Guess who gets a free garden,

Kenny

4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

0   0   0

Nope, I'll find someone that wants to trade for a o/u maybe , and quit bad mouthing my Grandson. Damn it He can do no wrong. I sure as hell couldn't say
    that about you in your younger days. LOL Ken Uhlbeck

5. hoot619

hoot619 Member

0   0   0

Can't find any takers yet must be someone out there that can't shoot one for a darn and wants to get something that works. This one sure WORKS

6. hoot619

hoot619 Member

0   0   0

Can't find any takers yet must be someone out there that can't shoot one for a darn and wants to get something that works. This one sure WORKS the heck out of you. This one also has a sticker that says check oil. Bugs aren't bad out til oil is low!! Wouldn't be the smoke would it. Ken U

7. hoot619

hoot619 Member

0   0   0

I changed my mind I am going to keep it. It keeps the bugs away.
    You all missed a great deal. Tiller and bug killer all in one package. Added bonus was the vibration that has got me enough worms for the grandson and I.The smoke did the bugs in and operator didn't
    look too damn good either when I finished. Boy it is great when things work out. I'll see if my son will post a picture of the Mosquitoes we have up here. They are a little small this year. Ken U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.