Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradford?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  perazzitmxshooter 
#1 ·
Went to Bradford last labor day weekend and enjoyed it. Thought I'd get a program this year but didn't. Whats the program each day for the three days. thanks ed nichols

#2 ·
Ed,
I posted the same request a couple of weeks back. Pat sent me the program via email--I'm forwarding it to you.

Walker

The Bradford Pa Gun Club is currently accepting pre-squad applications for the Case Cutlery shoot Aug 30th thru Sept 1. Don’t miss out on all the fun. Reply to this thread for registration form if needed. The program is as follows:

Aug 30 Event #1 – 100 Handicap targets. Start 8 AM. Cut-off is at 11 AM. Event #2 – 50 pair Doubles.

Aug 31 Event #3 – 200 16 yard targets Start 8 AM. Cut-off noon.

Sep 1 Event #4 – 100 Handicap - Special Event Special Event will start promptly at 8:00 AM, shooting at 10 AM. Cut-off for the shoot is at 1 PM.

The Bradford (Pa.) Gun Club is located on Rt. 770 between Rt. 219 and Rt. 59 approximately six miles southwest of Bradford, PA. 26 campsites with water and electrical hook-up. Campsites “first come – first served” basis.

More information: Phone 814-368-6245 wed 4-8 PM, Sun 10-4 PM. Email pgainer@atlanticbb.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.