1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bradford Gun Club Case Cutlery Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BradfordGC, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradfordGC

BradfordGC TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Congratulations to the top shooters listed below. Hope everyone had great fun and I am happy to announce everyone in the campground again survived the great bear ambush, but hey, they have to eat too! We would like to thank Woodsy, turtle, John Gernat, the Ohio crew, and all others who helped with operations and setup. Go ahead and chime in if I forgot anybody. And congratulations to our Canadian friends who walked away with the "rubber chicken" trophy by winning the first annual BGC-CANAM international competition. Next year we hope to make that event more fun and possibly win one for the American team. If anyone would like to be on our mailing list for next year, send your request to the above email address. Thx -- Pat

Outstanding weather during the entire three days of the 2008 W R Case & Sons Cutlery Company open registered trap shoot was greatly appreciated by the 231 participants. This beautiful weather resulted in exceptionally high scores being recorded. Most participants were from Ohio, New York and Pennsylvania. However, there were shooters from Texas, Arizona, Florida, West Virginia and a large contingency from Canada.

The high-over-all trophy was taken by Dan Petrovich of Canton, Ohio. Petrovich recorded a 97 X 100 in doubles, a 199 X 200 in singles and a 93 X 100 in the handicap event for a total of 389 X 400. Two targets behind with a 387 X 400 were Ray Lee of Odessa, FL and Skip Klinger of Lebanon.

In Saturday’s preliminary handicap event Midland’s Damien St. George lead all shooters with a 98 X 100. Chasing St. George with scores of 96 X 100 were Ben Clepper of Freeport, Jon Manning of Scio, NY and Mark Herbert of Chardon, Ohio.

Joe Strucker of Rochester NY led all shooters in the doubles championship with a score of 99 X 100. Coming in with scores of 97 X 100 were Petrovich and Klinger.

Sunday’s singles event produced a tremendous amount of high scores as there were 18 separate 100 X 100 recorded. However, only two shooters managed break all 200 X 200. After one round of shootoffs, Lee defeated Tim Herbstommer of Honeoye Falls, NY with a score of 25 versus 24 to claim the singles championship trophy. Shooters who recorded near perfect scores of 199 X 200 were Todd Loar of Chardon, Ohio, Herbert and Petrovich.

The handicap championship held on Monday resulted in four shooters tied with scores of 97 X 100. After several rounds of shootoffs, Richard Mills of Lehman claimed the handicap trophy over Ray Arch of Harwick, Paul Brown of Addison, NY and Klinger.

2. florin

florin TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Pat & all,

Thank you for your hospitality! This was by far the friendliest shoot we’ve been at - we are looking forward to coming back next year and defend our 'rubber chicken' champion title :)

The weather was indeed splendid, but the people were the best - and we even have a picture of the bear! Our son enjoyed picking blackberries and making new friends in the campground. We had a wonderful time @ Bradford - thank you again for making the shoot that much fun.

A warm 'hello' to all our friends from

Alicia and the Canadian Team: Frank, Andy, Basil, Florin (& young William)
  3. BuckGuru

BuckGuru Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I shot the Sunday 200 singles and played both Lewis options. But I never received any kind of results. I presume that means I did not win anything, but I feel that everyone who plays an option should get a copy of the results. How about it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ben clepper

todd loar trap shooter chardon oh