1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brad Dysinger interview part 3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hap MecTweaks, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

itrapshooter's part three interview with Brad Dysinger is available now on the site posted above!

A great read on what makes the man tick and his opinions on ATA trap shooting from the past to the present!

Do yourself a favor and enjoy the history lessons presented by this HoF shooter who was there then and now.

Hap

2. TjayE

TjayE Member

Thanks for the info Hap. I do not have an "Ohio State Shoot program". When is the match between Big Don and Dr. Longshot scheduled? There will be a lot of interest in this shoot-off. Tom

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Monday afternoon at 6pm.

blade819

4. TjayE

TjayE Member

Thanks blade819

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Hap Brad has hit the nail on the head on everything that was written in his story.

Also read what Britt Robinson wrote, Both are great shooters and only some the top dogs stay on the porch in bad weather.

Britt is right about not making videos, I agree with his reasoning.

Am going to read it again.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. Hap MecTweaks

Roger, no, can't make the O.state shoot this year. Hopefully will shoot a part of the Cardinal Classic after the Grand though!! Should be another fantastic state shoot this year with all to goings on there!!

Call again, probably was at my Drs office. Old F--T huh? we'll soon see bout thet bud! :)

Hap

7. Hap MecTweaks

Yeah, I'll see you in Sparta and good luck in your travels too! Your poll taking instruction shoulda been made a tad more clear, those polled responded about you!!:)

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

brad dysinger interview

trap shooter interviews

videos of brad dysinger shooting trap