1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Brad Dysinger Interview 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bazooka Joe, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Go to the abouve website and read parts 1&2 of the interview with Brad, great stuff. The pictures alone are worth it. Wait til you see Leo! I was witness to them making bolonga sandwiches out of a whole loaf of white bread at the grand around '74-75
  2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Lots of very interesting interviews with other greats on the site also!! There's even more to come from what I understand! Great information on the site!!

Hap
  3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I just finished reading both parts. Very interesting read and great pics. I don't know as many of the other shooters in the pictures as many of you may but it was still interesting. It's no secret Brad and I don't see eye to eye on many things but the man can shoot. I have never and will never try to diminish that. Sure looks like some good times. I noticed Brad changed guns many times. Seems the Indian/Arrow/Bow thing is very true with him.

Worth my time to read 100%.
  4. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

A really great article on one of the best shooters we have ever seen.

Terry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.