1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BP Oil Disaster

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Put your zipcode in the box and click on "Move the Spill",,,,kind of gives a different perspective....

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Thats' a different perspective. The slick is actually smaller than I thought it was but we don't know how thick the slick is in areas either. It's a mess that will be a long time in cleaning up. I still find it difficult to believe that the oil companies have no "go to fix" when something like this happens. That is amazing to me. I hope they can find a miracle fix and get it going quickly. Lets hope that the companies using the blowout preventers made by the comapany who made the last one will test the workabliity of them before putting them in use. On another note have any of you guys seen the clip of the two guys using hay to pick up the oil out of a couple containers? It worked well. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.