1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boyt take down soft cases

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Canada Goose, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canada Goose

Canada Goose TS Member

I have been using Boyt take down soft cases for years with great satisfaction & was considering buying another but hesitated when I learned that they are now made in China. I would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with both, regarding quality-are they equal? Also, please let me know if you know of any similar case made in the U.S.A. Many thanks. Garry

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

The cases I order continue to be of excellent quality. After the fire, the fine leather case line was discontinued and I don't really know how long the cases have been imported from China, but with a lifetime warranty, you'd be hard pressed to have issues with any BOYT case.

If you want a USA made case consider Rooster Sporting. Jaye Wells, formerly of Wild Hare is up and running with US made products and unconditional guarantees www.roostersporting.com

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.