1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boyt Harness Company- great service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sasquach, Aug 26, 2013.

1. sasquach

sasquach Member

Several years ago, can't remember how many, I bought a soft case from Boyt. I chose it because it was the best made one I could find. I shoot about three nights a week so suffice it to say it has had a lot of use. After all this time the zipper started to give trouble. Surprising since it is made of heavy brass. I called them to inquire about getting the zipper replaced and they said send it back with a check for five dollars to cover shipping. That didn't even cover shipping as it cost more than that to send it to them. Got it back today with a new zipper installed. Not many companies would service a product that was that old and well used. Great gun case, great company.

2. zzoom

zzoom Member

Great company indeed! Few years ago bought a boyt shell pouch at Cabelas. Once home, realized the buckle on the belt was broken. Called customer service and the nice lady said she would send me a replacement. A few days later, package arrived, instead of sending a replacement belt, I recieved a shell pouch and a new belt! Needless to say, have bought many more products from them since.

3. 1100 REMINGTON MAN

1100 REMINGTON MAN Active Member

Boyt Harness Company is a Class Act. In Soft Gun cases they are the Best., I even carry a Brief Case every day to work & it has traveled all over North America. Boyt is a Company to do business with. Good Shooting