1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boyds Gun case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ultramag338, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Just got it today. WOW it is great, Bill was awesome to deal with. Customer service was the best. I wil be buying again. It has room for my 90t high rib with alot of room for other goodies. It is very well built. One happy customer Corey

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

I told you so ;o)

--- Chip King ---

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Contact info please ??

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

What is the weight difference between your new case and an Americase for a two barrel setup?

thanks...mike

5. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Chip, yes you did and I counldn't be happier. N.J. Bob, Jerry B posted a link.
    Mike I have a single Boyd case and a combo Americase. That being said my Americase weights in at 16Lbs. The boyds cant weight more than 10. They are worth every penny. Bill Boyd emailed me three times ansering questions. Sent me the tracking number. I will buy more. Corey

6. Mike Mahaffy

Mike Mahaffy Member

Just received my new Boyd Safe Case today. I ordered online late Sunday evening. I had confirmation from Bill almost immediately. My case shipped Monday and arrived today. It is a great travel case for a very pretty Beretta. I find the quality and workmanship to be first rate. I will purchase again and highly recommend Boyd for anything nice you are traveling with. AND American made!

Thanks Bill.

Mike Mahaffy

7. Bill J Boyd

Bill J Boyd TS Member

Guys i cant thank you enough for the kind words, i have been shooting ATA for over 30 years and know what i want to see in a case so it makes it easier to try and build what you want. if there is something you would like to see us do differently let me know. email me at customerservice@boydsafecase.com and i will get right back to you.
    Thanks again
    Bill

8. Mike Mahaffy

Mike Mahaffy Member

ttt for a great AMERICAN product!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.