1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boycott the sponsors..............................

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GARMASTERS, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

If this hasn't been posted yet, got this in an email, apparently from Bob Hodgdon of Hodgon Powders:

Diane Sawyer will host a special on 20/20 Friday evening called "If I Only Had a Gun", that looks to be extremely anti-2nd Amendment from the transcripts I've seen. I'd rather not watch it, but I think we all need to stay informed about what these people are doing. It will air at 9:00pm Friday the 10th.

One thing to think about while you watch- see which companies are advertising during the special. It may pay to express your feelings to those companies, or boycott their products completely.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2009/04/06/abc-touts-gun-control-group-hypes-special-firearms

Robert E. Hodgdon - Treasurer/Board Member

Hodgdon Powder Company

6231 Robinson Overland Park, KS 66202

Phone 913-362-9455 | Fax 913-362-1307

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

trapdady your link is incomplete, and won't work that way.

I have seen this before, had to add just one letter on another one. there are a finite nunber of characters available in this URL box.

We should look at them and make sure they are complete when we paste them.

HM

3. capvan

capvan Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.