1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Boycott Colorado ***

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JimBailey, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Hello from Denver!

The Colorado House of Representatives passed new strict gun control measures in the form of four bills. They were passed in the state hit by two of the most notorious mass shootings in US history.

The second amendment is dead in Colorado! We must unite in any way possible top stop this legislation! I have a few ideas that might get them thinking,

1. Recall election against Governor Hickenlooper. And do no business with any of his firms!

2. Recall all state legislators that voted for these laws

3. The one that I think may be easiest to do and will hurt them in the wallet.
    A total boycott of all fishing, and hunting licenses by local and out-of-state sportsman.
    A total boycott of the business operations of the state representatives.

4. A write your supplier, (i.e. Midway, Brownells, Cabelas, etc) and ask them not to sell to any state agency in Colorado or anyone of their suppliers that are doing business in Colorado.

How about some feedback from my fellow shooters and sportsman? I think this would be a good start. What else can we do to hurt them in their pocketbook?

Jim Bailey
    Lakewood, CO

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Recall would be the first thing to do ASAP.

Recall's should have started as soon as they started "talking" about attacking the SA!!

Become Pro-active instead of waiting and having to be RE-ACTIVE.

But then your fighting guys like S. Joe Salazar!!! and a ignorant electorate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.