1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boy, our borders are REALLY secure......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guess napolitano missed these,,,,,,,this will become more commonplace.......

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

They've been here in Central Washington for a while also!!

Murdering and arson fires. Gone from knifes to stolen guns.

But as per usual, liberals turn a blind eye to the problem.

Yep as the criminal parent told congress, "who needs one of the those"

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The Mexican drug cartels make the Mafia look very simple and small. They are a very real threat to the U.S.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Janet Napolitano is one of the most dangerous people in America today. She is a soulless tool of the left who will carry out any orders given her by her masters.

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

All of the time and 100s of billions of dollars spent on this ridiculous war on drugs.For what?We have made billionaires out of common criminals.We have made criminals out of common citizens.

Legalize dope.Put the responsibility for drug abuse prevention where it should be.Schools,parents,churches and citizens in general.It seems personal responsibility is never an answer for anything.Why?

Legal dope puts the cartels out of business tomorrow.We could spend 5% of the money we could save fighting this "war" on treatment and education.But legal dope means a lot less LEOs.Many cops would be out of a job with legal drugs.I wonder why they are so vehemently against legalization?

If we have learned anything from history it's that prohibition doesn't work.Prohibition makes rich criminals and criminals out of otherwise good citizens.Legal drugs will make no difference as far as the number of users are concerned.I haven't used illicit drugs since highschool.I am certainly not going to start if they were legalized.And I think that could be said about most anybody.

More freedom and less laws that restrict it are almost always a good thing.

As far as stopping illegals from entering the USA,a fence like the one built in SoCal,all the way down the border would be a good start.I farm literally 2 miles from the Mexican border.Prior to the new fence being built I would see any where from 50 to 100 illegals a week around the ranch.It was nothing to see 40 people run within 5 yds of me at night while I was irrigating.Now with the new fence and more Border Patrol I see maybe 2 illegals a month.

The answer to the cartel problem seems so clear to me.But most of the time the Fed Government makes things harder than they need to be.When problems are solved we don't need bloated beaurocracies.Then people in the beaurocracies lose their power.It's not hard to see why problems don't get solved.

Darr

6. darr

darr Well-Known Member

These addicts are addicted whether drugs are legal or not.They will commit crimes whether drugs are legal or not.I submit that legalization will not create any more addicts than there are right now.Nobody that has abstained from drugs are going to start because drugs are legal.It is already illegal to drive under the influence.In many cases it is already illegal to work under the influence.Giving people the right to do drugs becomes a responsibility they must handle themselves.We must stop all of this nanny state business.Freedom and self determination is almost always a good thing.

Legal drugs means that distribution is legal.It will immediately put the black market out of business.The reason the cartels make the money they do is because there is no competition.Look how these ridiculous "dispensaries have popped up in Ca.If it was completely legal to buy pot or cultivate yourself the cartels no longer have a reason to exist.And pot is their #1 money maker.

I am not even going to start with the revenue that will be generated by taxing drugs.I am against any new taxes.But there would be revenue.Not just from taxes but from the savings from the "war" that will no longer need to be fought.And it should be used for rehabilitation and education just like cigarette taxes are being used.

Like it or not,legalization makes sense.

Darr

7. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Oh, and legalizing drugs has worked out so well for Amsterdam. JHC, talk about the shallow end of the gene pool!

Kip

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

If all you can do is insult me you obviously don't have much of an argument.Amsterdam is not the USA.I guess your right,the current situation is working well.

Darr

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Legalize all the drugs, make them cheap. After two trips to re-hab, gov't paid, you no longer have access to drug over-dose care, or re-hab. You can die in the gutter.

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

There is a broad line between compassion and being a sucker. Drug people will suck the life out of you and when there's nothing left they will throw you away like so much garbage and go find another sucker. The war on drugs is yet another failure of the government who took away from the church and private groups what was once their reason for existence, and then made the problem ten times worse from ten different directions. Much of the change in America to a police state can be laid directly at the door of the war on drugs - which isn't coincidence.

11. otnot

otnot Active Member

Let's see in my life I have seen a war on Communism,war on drugs,war on terrorism. If you haven't noticed these wars have been going on forever with no end in sight. Makes you kind of wonder why waste all this effort and resources on unwinnable wars. Prohibition worked so well didn't. It's all about money and don't let the government tell you any different.

If you have an extra 3.5 hours watch this documentary called Money Masters. It is the history of money since Jesus threw out the money changers from the temple. It was made in 1995 and well worth the watch.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iDtBSiI13fE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Let's see ... if we dig a wide moat starting in California all the way to the Gulf in Texas ...

Take all that dirt and stuff it under New Orleans, thus raising it high enough not to flood in the next big hurricane ... use the rest of the dirt to fill in the swamp around New Orleans ...

Then put all the displaced alligators in that moat.

Problem solved!

13. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

The best way to win the war on drugs is simple............ just kill all those who are involved with growing, manufacturing, distributing, selling, using, whatever, no mercy, no prisoners, kill em' all.

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Isn't that what the Chinese did to solve their opium problem?

legalized it, put up "Free" houses so you could chill out, ONCE full, brought in the army boys and killed all in the house, no matter who.

15. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I'll bet you could get support from the Democrats for building free houses so drug addicts have a place to live.However it will take some Republican support to actually shoot the addicts.

Upon further review I don't believe the building houses and shooting all the addicts idea is politically feasible.But I like the way you think out of the box.

Darr

16. deadnout

deadnout Member

I say build the houses and give the dopers free drugs. then kill all the dopers in the house. who knows we might catch a senator or representative or two from time to time, heh heh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.