1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boy, 3, Gets $2,500 Ticket For Urinating In Yard

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Barney Fife?

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://KWTV.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=693222;hostDomain=www.news9.com;playerWidth=630;playerHeight=355;isShowIcon=true;clipId=7925226;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News;advertisingZone=;enableAds=true;landingPage=;islandingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript;controlsType=overlay'></script><a href="http://www.news9.com" title="News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | ">News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | </a>

PIEDMONT, Oklahoma -

A three year old gets his mom in trouble with the law when he gets a ticket from police. Now the little boy's mother will have to pay thousands of dollars for what the toddler did in their own front yard.

The toddler is being potty trained, and he wasn't near the facilities, so he unzipped.

We are told before he could pee, a Piedmont police officer stopped him. It's a bathroom break that cost mom $2,500.

We all know the saying, boys will be boys. Dillan decided to be a big boy, stop what he was doing, so he wouldn't wet his pull-up.

"Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside, I guess and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination," said the boy's mother, Ashley Warden.

READ ARTICLE:

http://www.news9.com/story/20010769/three-year-old-piemont-boy-gets-2500-ticket-for-peeing-in-his-front-yard

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Wow - I remember going through the potty training with my daughter and we told her that when you gotta go and you are outside, just find a place and go - its Nevada after all ...

Can't imagine getting spun up over some kid taking a leak.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

And the cops wonder why people think poorly of them. lol I'd bet if it was one the cops relatives kid he would have looked the other way and smiled!!

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I think ANDY will be having a talk with the officer.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Talk about stupid and CS

Glad the world wasn't so PC when i was younger, one time I had to take my nephew to the doctor as his parents were busy and I wasn't, when we pulled up in front of the doctor's office, Travis decided he had to go and couldn't wait, he was 2 or 3, he whipped it out and let 'er rip, they were a couple older ladies that went by when he did, one was rather shocked I just said he had to go the other lady just laughed and said boy will be boys

6. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

A couple of years ago, my youngest son and I were staying in a Holiday Inn Express in Moberly, Mo. We were there for the Mo State Indoor Archery Tournament.

He wanted to go down to the indoor pool after dinner. While we were down there awhile a famiy group came down.The folks honestly looked like they had just come from a redneck family reunion or from shopping at the local Wal-mart. Several of the kids were very noisy as were the drunk, toothless fathers( I assume ).

One of the little boys about 4 climbed out of the pool and ran over in the corner behind a trash can. He then lowered his trunks to his ankles, as little boys do, and proceded to pee behind the trash can on the floor. I got the attention of one of the Dads and pointed in the direction of the kid. The Dad laughed and drunkenly said," Well, at least he didn't piss in the pool!"

Boys will be boys!! No matter how old they are.

The ticket should go away.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

What you are witnessing is the indoctrination of LEO.

Had that happened in the state of WA, the child would have been removed from the parents, sent to the doctors office for a "abuse" exam. Which in and of itself is ABUSE!! But IT'S OK because its ordered by the STATE!

Then, CPS would get involved checking out the parents because, obviously he was "too scared" to go back into the home. Which is a red flag for child abuse!!

I hope the LEO gets his hands slapped, HE would be hailed a hero here by CPS.

And some people don't think their votes count, so they Don't while other support bigger and bigger government.

Get out and Vote! for America, not Party!!

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Much more of this crap and secession will sound enticing

HM

9. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

10. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Typical cop mentality.

11. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

I left the bar one night long ago and had to take a wizz. Pulled over and about 1/2 way through a state police woman stopped and wasnt pleased. Cost me $188 for urinating in public. Just like the cost of living going up so does the cost of peeing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.