1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boxhorn Breast Cancer Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by dmurphy, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

I posted this on the WTA site, but thought people might like to see it here too.

"Awesome turnout today. And lots of good scores. Here were the big winners (this is from memory, so I hope I've gotten it right):

- Men's 16yd Champ - Dave Stanonik - 50x50
    - Lady's 16 yd Champ - Mary Thanos - 48x50
    - Men's Handicap Champ - Steve Wolf - 49x50
    - Lady's Handicap Champ - Mary Bleiler - 45x50
    - Doubles Champ - Dan Murphy - 47x50 won by long run over Dan Ewert and Jason Dallmann
    - Men's Sporting Clays Champ - Jason Dallmann - 50x50
    - Lady's Sporting Clays Champ - Ali Knight - 38x50

Debbie Schim worked so hard over the last year to put this shoot together, and it showed. I think we had over 140 shooters, and it sounds like there might have been over $10,000 raised for the ABCD (After Breast Cancer Diagnosis) organization. Thanks to all the people who donated prizes, auction items, money, food, hats, t-shirts, and other supplies, and thanks to everyone who came out today to support this great cause."

Dan

2. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Fantastic job Dan, Debbie, Rick and all those shooters that supported this worth while shoot at Boxhorn Gun Club.

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.