1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boxer really cares

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by darr, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Barbara Boxer took the time to answer my Ruger advocacy letter.I am so honored.Here is what she said."Thank you for taking the time to share your views with me.Your comments will help me continue to serve you and other Californions to the best of my ability.Be assured that I will keep your views in mind as the Senate considers legislation on this and similiar issues".

I don't know about you all but I feel 100% better than I did before I received this letter as far as gun control is concerned.So rest assured fellow shooters Barbara Boxer has our views in mind.What a load off my mind.

Darr

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would say she really nailed it. Glad she has made her position clear.

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

YEP!!!! Your views are in her mind. Please rest assured. After she votes in favor of the ban, you need to send another note letting her know in no uncertain terms that you will keep HER views in mind when casting your next ballot !!!!!

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I got the same letter back from Schumer.

5. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I live in Michigan, here's what I got from all my reps.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

JUST A NOTE: Ruger will send as many letters to as many reps as many times as you keep submitting them...keep them going out guys!!! be funny to keep getting the same roboreplies back

7. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Easy solution. Big country. Leave for a area that supports your views. Trash as her belong to states like Califonia.

8. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Could someone post the link again. Thanks

9. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Her and the others that share her views are treasonist SOBs. They need to be taken to the middle of the mohave and gut shot.

Jim

10. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Jim 101 shooting them would be a waste of good ammunition. Takem out let them rot, buzzards and vultures have to eat too!

John

11. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

DARR: she just said FX@$ You in a nice way

12. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Wish you guys would not post stuff about shooting people, on a pro gun web site. It can be found anytime by anybody, including the anti gun gun grabbers, find this stuff and say "see, see, we must take the gun away from these _ _ _ _ (fill in the blank). It does not help our cause.

13. trapshootertoo

trapshootertoo Member

I agree Rick!

14. johnboy

johnboy Member

Spoken like a true politician! Isn't she the politician that demanded to be addressed as senator and whinned about how hard she had to work to be senator? I guess my question would be, why would anyone who enjoys shooting related activities correspond with the likes of Boxer.

15. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Yea you guys, come on. The only reason they want to take our guns is we say mean things about them. If not for us they would just go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.