1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Box for shipping Grabber

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by leftex, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leftex

leftex Active Member

I need to ship a mec grabber. Where can I find an appropiate size box suitable for shipping this loader? Apparently mec uses a box that is about 23x17x10?
    Thanks,
    Wayne

2. skeet100

skeet100 Member

egg box at local grocery store

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Cup box from Texaco or probably any station that sells drinks.There are different size cup boxes so get the small one that is close to what you want. Seems I had to cut the top down a little. Ray

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

Yea put it in a cup box. BS --- Pack it well I hate the DAs that stick something in a plastic bag and think it will get there. I had a worthless POS send a Lyman AA press in a paper towel box. I got the press with the lable taped to it and part of the box. If you dont know how to pack it DONT SELL IT

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

you can also take it to a kinko or pak and ship and they can make a box.

6. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

The cup box I used from Texaco was a good grade cardboard and I packed it with 100 each bags of empty hulls and crushed paper. Tape was used also. Worked fine. To each their own. Don't knock what you did not see. Maybe some just know what works and others don't. Ray.......

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Computer boxes are very sturdy and should fit a Mec. Might have to tie the handle in the down position.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.