1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bowen Stocks 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by prevo, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prevo

prevo TS Member

I have 2 Stocks 1 right hand 1 left hand any intrest please e-mail Thanks Ray

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

E-MAIL SENT

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

No word yet

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I guess we were just kidding

5. viperrt

viperrt Member

ALF99 & MIA, the gentleman who posted the stocks for sale is a long time Southern Calif trap shooter who also happens to be very successful business owner (read busy). If you'll note he posted Sunday afternoon, unlike some he has things to do other than surf the web espcially trapshooters.com. I will call him today regarding this weekends Zone shoot and will mention your displeasure that he has not responded to your email! Bill

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

viperrt Thank You I can understand that . What I can,t understand is why would anyone that busy even post something for sale knowing people would have questions . Or how about this When posting something for sale state in the add when you can answer questions as your very busy . Or just let buyers hang .

ALF-99

7. viperrt

viperrt Member

Alf99-chill! Have you ever known Bruce to sell a gun without a stock? How many potential buyers do you think there are for a Bowen stock to begin with? TS.com is not ebay. I talked to the person who posted before lunch and he said he had not even had the home computer on since Sunday. My guess is he will find your email this evening. As for posting particulars, it doesn't seem to matter how much information a seller posts, someone always wants to know something else. Bill

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

perga1 No a Bowen stock will not fit a Cole-Silver Seitz or Model-12 Winchester .

viperrt As for potential buyers one less ?

ALF-99

9. viperrt

viperrt Member

Alf-99 guess you must have found another Bowen stock for sale!!!!

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

perga1 No The Bowen stock is alot smaller at the receiver . My e-mail address was wrong to many ccccccc Please try again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.