1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bowen Release on a Perazzi?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Scoutman 06, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

I have a trigger group for an MX series Perazzi that is a Bowen double release. The release for the bottom barrel is too light for me & I would like to have it adjusted to match the top barrel. I understand that Bowen is no longer in the trigger business so I was wondering who would be recommended to do whatever work is needed. Thanks for any help, John

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

I second MIA's opinion on Doug.

Buz

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

mia and alf66, thanks for the kind words! contact info doug hubbart, p.o.box 1112,linn creek, mo 65052. jd28hd@aol.com. (573)286-9905. leave a message if i do not answer, the shop is loud and i don't hear the phone. i will call back.
    thanks doug

4. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

Thanks guys. I think Doug may be the same guy that did some trigger work on my Citori about 15 yrs. ago & it has worked fine since. He had a workshop on wheels that he used to haul to the shoots & had his Harley in the back. John

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi scoutman 06, thats me with the mobil shop and the harley. glad to hear your citori is still working well. thanks doug

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi mia, took me a while to get "hd vibrators" lol guess it is too early on monday morning. doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.