1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bowen F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shotshooter, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotshooter

shotshooter Member

0   0   0

I have a Bowen for sale engraved model with the mount rushmore on it price is $25,000 or best offer delivered. 100% poi 14 1/2 lop release trigger and pull trigger beautiful gun one of a kind. Click each photo for a larger image.
    Thanks Terry Bilbey

<a href="/images/bilbeygun1.jpg" target="_blank" alt="Click for larger photo">/images/bilbeygun1_sm.jpg</a>

<a href="/images/bilbeygun2.jpg" target="_blank" alt="Click for larger photo">/images/bilbeygun2_sm.jpg</a>

<a href="/images/bilbeygun3.jpg" target="_blank" alt="Click for larger photo">/images/bilbeygun3_sm.jpg</a>

<a href="/images/bilbeygun4.jpg" target="_blank" alt="Click for larger photo">/images/bilbeygun4_sm.jpg</a>

<a href="/images/bilbeygun5.jpg" target="_blank" alt="Click for larger photo">/images/bilbeygun5_sm.jpg</a>

<a href="/images/bilbeygun6.jpg" target="_blank" alt="Click for larger photo">/images/bilbeygun6_sm.jpg</a>

Thanks Terry Bilbey

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

0   0   0

This is a beautiful gun.

3. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

0   0   0

That gun would look great on you Jim!!

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

0   0   0

No thanks Walt, I know my 99 can run 200s. Wouldn't want to risk shooting bad while looking good. :)

5. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

I am not familiar with Bowen guns, is this really a 35,000 dollar gun? Not trying to stir up anything, just have never seen one that pricey before.

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

wolfee The Bowen is a fine trap gun this is what a cheap one looks like .

ALF-99

7. PerazziTopSingle

PerazziTopSingle TS Member

0   0   0

My problem with engraved guns is most of the engraving is a negative value. Especially Scenes and added Gold. All the Perazzi Bolino(sp?) is not my thing. It is nice to see the ladies without augmentation. Give me the British style scroll. PTS

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Terry, I made you a great offer on that gun. One that assured you $1.00 per month for the rest of your life, but no, you wanted cash up front.

Maybe if you would throw in a couple of shooting lessons it would sell faster. That would mean a guy was really only paying like $34,990 for the gun. lol

Seriously folks, this is a heck of a piece of shooting equipment and there won't ever be many like it out there.

9. Charliebigteeth

Charliebigteeth TS Member

0   0   0

Congratulations on a great State Shoot.
    We will see you at the Zone Shoot.

10. Perazzi-Mx8

Perazzi-Mx8 TS Member

0   0   0

sorry but no adj. rib,no adj but pad,just an adj. comb, single barrel not a combo is it really worth it?

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

0   0   0

This isn't for commuting, this is a Ferrari.

12. PerazziTopSingle

PerazziTopSingle TS Member

0   0   0

This gun may be your Ferrari JBrooks, to me it is a Volkswagen Bug with a Rolls Royce knock off Grill. Give me ALF-99's gun any day of the week. MX8

13. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

up....'cause it's a beautiful gun. Terry, maybe I rent the gun at the next ATA shoot at Redlands? My 870 TC is out for some repairs...thanks, David.

14. BBowen

BBowen Member

0   0   0

this gun is featured on the cover of our current brochure. it is a beautiful gun engraved by lee griffiths and it is also featured in a recent double gun journal. lee quoted me 20k to engrave another one like it. we will provide service on this gun to the new owner at no charge and will install a pull trigger at no charge as well to the new owner. (it was not ordered new with a pull trigger.)

if you have any questions that i can answer, please feel free to call or e-mail.

bruce bowen

www.bbguns.net

15. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

To answer your question as to why it (and other) guns are here month after month . It,s free .

ALF

16. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Friend of mine paid $60k for a plain Purdy so this is a bargin, beautiful gun.

17. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Take it to Vegas during that huge gun show. That's peanuts for most of those attendies.

18. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

0   0   0

Wow. that is a truly beautiful gun! The stock and the engraving are spectacular. Who did the engraving?

19. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Besides having a beautiful gun for sale, Terry is a hell of a shot with a scattergun

20. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Read the post by Bruce Bowen and you'll see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.