1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bowen and Infinity Shotguns: Status?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Curious, I've not kept up, but what is status of 1. The Bowen Shotgun and 2. The Infinity Shotgun? I've gone to the websites, but the websites seem rather shutdown lately. Are these companies still making their product, revamping that which they do, or????

Thanks..inquiring mind again...

David

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

David.... Bruce Bowen quit making guns a while back, but, Bruce probably has any, and all, parts available. The Infinity is Dennis DeVaults baby... He is still making guns... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Dennis is still building guns, but can't call them "Infinity" any more due to a dispute with an automaker (I believe).

ss

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The dispute was with a builder of 45 acp pistols. Dennis will be building a new line of combo's, SBT's that will continue to be the cutting edge. By the way just talked to Dean Debow, he will be coming back--keep him in our prayers.

Phil Berkowitz

5. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I believe Bruce is still building a couple of guns a year.

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Oh, it was another gunmaker. Thanks for the info Phil.

ss

7. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

bruce owns a companu called 100 straight products. sells recoil pads and other accessories, recoil devices

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I for one think that high quality, relatively low-production, mechanical devices, "cottage industry" if you will, (products) are just so artful and functional. I hope that the Bowen Trapgun gets "picked up" for mfg. again as do I wish the same for the Bill Cole Trapgun..new owners with the same passion and understanding so quality is not at all compromised.

Wishing the Silver Seitz Co. and the Alfermann Company the best of good fortunes....

and with that thought, I hope Indy Champ cars are once again all-American from chassis to engine. Nothing against the British (chassis/designers) or the Japanese (Honda engines), but traditions lost or stillborn in our relatively young country for me, sadder.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Phil, Thanks for the update on Dean and prayers sent....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bowen shotguns

bowen trap gun 12a

bowen trap gun msrp

bowen trap gun vs infinity

bruce bowen shotguns heavy recoil